You need to monitor your pet’s weight as you change their diet or help them get more active and so make sure that you get the best weighting scale for your pet for accurate results.
- Take into consideration the size and temperament of your pet when choosing a weighing scale. Make sure the size is suitable for the breed of your pet. Platform floor scales are great for dogs.
- There needs to be a non-slip mat to keep your pet firmly in place while they get weighed.
- It must have a hold function that freezes the weight measurement of a wiggling animal, especially kittens or puppies, and keeps the accurate reading.
- Get the scale which come with a tray that’s easy to wipe clean. This will be helpful if your pet is prone to nervous accidents.
- You can also use these scales to measure other pet-related items like feed bags, food portions etc.