The kids will love this!
- 4 small fresh eggs
- 4 small very ripe bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp crushed nuts like walnuts, almonds, and cashews
- Heat the oven to 350 F (180C) and prepare a lined tin.
- Mix dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Mash bananas and add olive oil. Blend together.
- Add eggs and vanilla to this blend.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients gently with a spatula till combined.
- Divide mixture evenly between muffin liners with a spoon.
- Top each muffin with nuts of your choice. Bake until just done.