Spread this delicious, soft cream on cakes, muffins or use it as a dip for fruit and veggies.
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut or cow milk
- 1 cup agave nectar or honey
- 5 tsp arrowroot powder
- A pinch of salt
- In a saucepan simmer coconut milk, agave nectar and salt for 10 minutes.
- Mix arrowroot powder and water in a small bowl until they form a paste.
- Add this mixture in the sauce pan. Mix well and bring the mixture to boil for a short amount of time so it would get shiny.
- Remove the pot from heat and gradually blend in the coconut oil. Let it cool down.
- Place the pot in refrigerator for about two hours and then blend again so the texture is airy.