- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup torn fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp. sliced green onions
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic, salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 4 eggs
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini and cook until tender.
- Mix in spinach, green onions, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Continue cooking until spinach is wilted.
- In a separate bowl, beat together eggs and coconut milk. Pour into the skillet over the vegetables. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until eggs are firm.