Zucchini is full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It has a high fibre content and a low calorie count.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 3 tbsp. chopped onion
- 2 beaten eggs
- 6 to 8 tbsp. almond flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Coconut oil as needed
- Grate the zucchini into a bowl and stir in the onion and eggs. Add in the flour, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat and add coconut oil in the pan.
- When the oil is hot, lower the heat and add the batter into the pan to make small pancakes.
- Cook the pancakes on each side, until browned.
- Serve with a yoghurt dip – plain Greek yogurt seasoned with salt and pepper – or with any Indian chutney.