Kale is packed with anti-inflammatory properties. It contains a variety of phytonutrients and antioxidants, which help protect our bodies against cellular damage.
Leafy greens are rich in Vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant that has shown to reduce inflammation in the body. Have an anti-inflammatory kale smoothie for breakfast.
- A bowl of kale leaves, washed
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Crushed ginger, 1 teaspoon
- Honey (optional)
- Wash kale leaves and chop them into small pieces.
- Put them in the bowl and add olive oil with ginger paste and lemon juice. Massage the kale leaves with your hands, softening them. Cover the bowl for 10 minutes.
- Blend the kale and water. Pour in a glass and add pepper and honey for taste if you like.
- Drink it immediately!