This would make a great breakfast for yourself or a family member. If your children enjoy eating eggs for lunch, you could pack it in their lunchbox.
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 avocado
- ¼ cup spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup walnuts or pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Mix the spinach and nuts/seeds together.
- Cut the eggs and avocado in pieces. Put them on top of the salad.
- In a separate bowl mix the lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper. Sprinkle the juice over salad and enjoy!