- 1 cup mixed, diced vegetables like carrots, peas, corn, green beans, red
- pepper etc. You could also use zucchini, olives and even raisins.
- 1½ cups of vegetable stock
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Add the stock into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the veggies, garam masala and salt. Cover the pan. Let the vegetables cook.
- Before the vegetables are completely cooked, add in the rinsed quinoa, salt, and pepper.
- Reduce heat to low and cover the pan with lid.
- Cook quinoa and the veggies till tender.