This pudding or snack uses chia seeds that help to draw out toxins from the liver and pass them into the colon for elimination. Chia seeds are also high in omega-3 and make you feel really full.
- 4 heaped tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1.5 cups homemade almond milk
- 1 tbsp raw honey/100% maple syrup
- 2 inches of fresh vanilla bean, slit open and scrape out the bean paste
- Fresh fruit to serve; strawberries, blueberries, blackberries etc
- In a large jar, combine all of the ingredients and shake well.
- Pour the mixture into 3 small bowls or glasses and refrigerate until it thickens into a pudding-like consistency (about 30 minutes). It keeps for up to a week, covered in the fridge.